Thursday, October 25, 2007 at 10:23 PM |  
Ok so today was pretty frikin sweet...I got to go and help shoot some b roll for the upcoming Narnia film over at howard Berger's studio KNB...it was crazy fun...saw some of the new concept art and sculpture...here's a few crazy awesome pics of some of the creatures around the studio, including Frenzy from Transformers, spawn and the minitor from the first narnia....howard was cool enough to jump in the photo with me....so yea, if that wasn't enough he also gave me one of the horn prototypes for a satyr character in prince caspian....all and all a crazy awsome day..

-Josh


(Above) me doing my best
wysocki pose with howard
berger and Frenzy


(above) minitor from first narnia


(above) Frenzy and spawn


(above) oh snap


(above) Frikin Satyr Horn from
Narnia 2 Prince Caspian
Posted by Josh E.

0 comments: